Danger Crafts – Albert the Absent-Minded Monster
A little bit about Albert:
You will need:
- 180-200 yards of yarn in your main colour (for stripes in Mom and pocket).
- 160-180 yards of yarn in your contrast colour (for stripes on Mom and all of baby).
- One set double pointed needles, smaller than recommended for your yarn by 2-3 needle sizes.
- One 36″ or longer circle needle in the same size. (You can also use a 12-16″ circular and not do magic loop for the Mom.)
- Fabric glue.
- Buttons/plastic safety eyes/scraps of yarn for eyes and belly button.
- Felt for teeth.
Don’t forget to look for Albert’s other monster friends from Danger Crafts!