Danger Crafts – Terence the Tap-Dancing T-Rex – designed for any gauge!
A little bit about Terence:
“Terence has been dancing since he was a tiny T-Rex. He has tried just about every dance you could think of, but most dances have not gone very well for him. his arms are so short and his feet are so big, that any dance with a partner is not an option. he has decided tap dancing is his favourite since the focus is on his feet. Only problem is that it’s hard for a T-Rex to find tap shoes in his size!“
You will need:
- 275-325 yards of yarn in your main colour (MC)
- 25-50 yards of yarn in your contrast colour (CC1)
- 25-50 yards of yarn in your contrast colour (CC2)
- 40″ circular needle, smaller than recommended for your yarn by 2-3 needle sizes.
- Buttons/plastic safety eyes/scraps of yarn for eyes and belly button.
Don’t forget to check out Terence’s other dinosaur friends; Basil and Sherman!