New Nordic by Arne and Carlos: A collection of 12 designs by ARNE & CARLOS inspired by Nordic and Scandinavian influences using Felted Tweed and Kidsilk Haze. ARNE and CARLOS take traditional Norwegian design aspects and use them in a modern way. Using colourwork in an easy and accessible way this collections offers garments that are modern, with a touch classic.
- Dagny – Knit this accessory scarf using Rowan’s ever popular, luxurious yarn Kidsilk Haze (mohair and silk.) With the yarn worked double to create a wonderful scallop effect, this pattern is suitable for the intermediate knitter.
- Eivor – Knit these accessory mitts using the stunning combination of Felted Tweed (wool, alpaca and viscose) and Kidsilk Haze. Knitted in the round to form a continuous Fairisle pattern, this pattern is suitable for the more experienced knitter.
- Embla – Knit this women’s sweater featuring a scallop style stripe sequence worked right to the edges.
- Freya – This knitted women’s round neck cardigan has a Nordic inspired fairsisle pattern and contrasting bands.
- Gry – Knit this women’s sweater from New Nordic. With a stunning Nordic motif on the yoke and stand up, deep ribbed neckline, this pattern is suitable for the more advanced knitter. (Designed using Felted Tweed).
- Ingrid – Knit this women’s longline jacket featuring an all over Nordic inspired Fairisle pattern knitted in contrasting stripes.
- Norrun – Using Rowan’s beautiful tweed effect yarn, this knitted scarf features a snowflake motif and contrasting edgings.
- Olava – This knitted jumper has an eye catching snowflake motif and stand up neckline.
- Ragna – This women’s long sleeved shrug is knitted in a stunning geometric Fairisle design.
- Solvieg – Knit this beautiful fairisle hat using the stunning combination of Felted Tweed and Kidsilk Haze.
- Svanhild – Knit this accessory headband from New Nordic, a design by ARNE & CARLOS using our ever popular, luxurious yarn Kidsilk Haze (mohair and silk.) Using the yarn doubled to create three strips which, are plaited together to create this winter warmer, this pattern is suitable for the intermediate knitter.
- Tuva – Knit this women’s sweater featuring an all over checkerboard pattern and contrasting bands.