MODE at Rowan Soft Boucle & Merino Aria – This gorgeous collection contains 11 truly wearable designs that celebrate two of our new yarns this season, Merino Aria and Soft Boucle. Both are super-lightweight but incredibly cosy to wear. With classic shapes in every piece, you’re sure to find a timeless knit in this collection.
- Beanie – This simple garter stitch beanie by Quail Studio is a great one-ball project for a beginner knitter. The added pompom gives it a classic shape and the use of Merino Aria yarn means it’s wonderfully soft to wear.
- Jumper – Designed by Georgia Farrell, this soft and slouchy polo neck jumper has moss stitch zig zag edging in a bold geometric pattern. Knitted in Merino Aria, this jumper is incredibly light to wear but will keep you toasty and warm whatever the weather.
- Scarf (boucle) – This scarf by Quail Studio is a timeless piece that can be finished either with or without tassels. The use of Soft Boucle, with its blend of cotton, alpaca and wool, means it is supremely soft and can be worn next to the skin with ease.
- Scarf (chevron pattern) – This stocking stitch scarf, designed by Quail Studio using Merino Aria, is perfect for wrapping up in. The tassels add a fun twist to this elegant design and the chevron purl bumps give a lovely textured fabric. Made with 100% Merino wool you can wear this next to your skin with confidence.
- Snood – This simple snood from Quail Studio is knitted using Merino Aria in a classic 2×2 rib stitch. Using 10mm needles means it’ll grow incredibly quickly and would be a great starter project for a less experienced knitter.
- Sweater – This beautifully thick roll neck sweater by Quail Studio is just what Winter evenings were made for. Knitted using mistake rib stitch in Merino Aria, this sweater has a wonderfully squishy fabric and is perfect for cosying up in throughout the season.
- Teddy Cardigan – This longline cardigan by quail Studio is knitted in Soft Boucle. The use of moss stitch throughout produces a thick but lightweight fabric and the tailored lapels give this snuggly jacket just a hint of formality – perfect for throwing on for work in the depths of Winter.
- Teddy Gillet – Quail Studio’s Teddy Gilet is the perfect layering piece for Winter. The pattern uses moss stitch throughout and is knitted in Soft Boucle. Wear it underneath a raincoat for extra warmth when out and about or belt it over trousers and a shirt as a form-fitting alternative.
- V-Neck Sweater – This v neck sweater has a timeless silhouette and statement bell sleeves. Pair it perfectly with jeans or even over a floaty dress. Designed by Quail Studio, the sumptuous Merino wool is super soft and lightweight guaranteeing that this will become your go-to Winter layer.